Manufacturing Futures are currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a food manufacturer near Oldham on a rotating shift pattern including nights. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to work to the strict PPM schedule, attend quality controlled breakdowns and ensure all maintenance is carried out effectively. It is important you have good PLC fault finding skills.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Maintenance Electrician / Food / PLC Fault Finding / 17th Edition
* Previous experience of working within a food manufacturing environment
* Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline, holding an Electrical Engineering HND / HNC / BTech / ONC / C&G Level 3 qualifications or higher (desirable)
* PLC Fault Finding experience
* 17th Edition
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Maintenance Electrician / Food / PLC Fault Finding / 17th Edition
* Apprenticeship qualified minimum
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a chilled food environment
* Thorough understanding of PPM and TPM
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Food, PLC Fault Finding, 17th Edition
This is an excellent role for the right person. Please do apply now!