Manufacturing Futures are currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a manufacturer near Skipton on a Monday to Friday days, plus overtime, shift pattern. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to attend breakdowns (with a mix of old and new equipment and a large site the role is largely reactive maintenance) and ensure all maintenance work is carried out safely and effectively. It is important you have good PLC fault finding skills and a rounded background. Often you will be the sole electrician on site for your shift. There is lots of overtime at premium rates available.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Maintenance Electrician / PLC Fault Finding / 17th Edition
* Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment
* Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline, holding an Electrical Engineering HND / HNC / BTech / ONC / C&G Level 3 qualifications or higher (desirable)
* PLC Fault Finding experience
* 17th Edition
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Maintenance Electrician / PLC Fault Finding / 17th Edition
* Apprenticeship qualified minimum
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
* Thorough understanding of reactive maintenance and PLC fault finding
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, PLC Fault Finding, 17th Edition
This is an excellent role for the right person. Please do apply now!