Electrical Engineering Manager/Site Duty Holder
A fantastic opportunity as arisen to join a leading FMCG manufacturer in the South Yorkshire region.
Our leading client, a food manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Site Electrical Manager with strong leadership qualities to join the Supervisory Team. You will ensure that all Regulatory Compliance and Safe Operation and Maintenance of the sites infrastructure and manufacturing process, Electrical Control and Instrumentation systems.
Typical tasks will include: PLC programming, robotics support, safety systems, plant commissioning and electrical risk assessments.
The Site Electrical Engineering Manager will:
– Develop a reliability centred, Planned preventative maintenance system
– Manage, ensuring the CMMS is maintained
– Budget management
– Track/Monitor the Engineering spend against budget
– You will be the designated Site Electrical Duty Holder
– Point of contact for Service Provider to deliver High Voltage Systems
– Ensure the sites Low Voltage Electrical Distribution systems complies with requirements
– Setting, developing and validating competency standards
– Connecting/Disconnecting electrical equipment
– Fault finding electrical panels
Site Electrical Engineering Manager – Skills & Abilities
– Degree qualified preferred, or extensive and proven skills in Manufacturing Equipment Control System Electronics and Automation.
– PLC programming in multiple formats
– Ability to solve complex problems
This is a days based role for the Electrical Engineering Manager – Monday to Friday.
On offer is a market leading salary and benefits package.Apply now