Our client, a supplier to the rail industry, are now seeking an Electrical Design Engineer with rail experience to join their design team. Working for our client gives you a chance to make your mark on some of the most exciting designs in the rail sector. As Electrical Design Engineer you’ll need an electrical engineering qualification and a proven background working in the rail sector on electrical design and integration projects. Any knowledge of approvals procedures would be a bonus.
Electrical Design Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Rail / Approvals / Rolling Stock / Signalling / Electrical Designer Rail
* Deliver electrical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team
* Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
* Assure the quality of all output to the programme manager so designs are produced in line with standard processes
* Actively contribute to the development of the electrical engineering department so as to be recognised for providing exceptional delivery by clients
Electrical Design Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Rail / Approvals / Rolling Stock / Signalling / Electrical Designer Rail
* Degree / HND qualified in either Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Significant experience as an Electrical Design Engineer in the rail industry
* A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction
Electrical Design Engineer / Rail / Approvals / Rolling Stock / Signalling / Electrical Designer Rail
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now