Our client, a supplier into the rail industry, are now seeking an Electrical Design Engineer with some rail (and/or automotive or another highly regulated industry) experience to join their design team. Working for our client gives you a chance to make your mark on some of the most exciting design and vehicle integration projects in the rail sector. As Electrical Design Engineer you’ll need an electrical engineering qualification and at least three years’ experience working in the rail sector (and/or automotive or another highly regulated industry) on electrical design and integration projects. Any knowledge of approvals procedures would be a bonus.
Electrical Design Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Rail / Vehicle integration / Approvals / Automotive / Harness
* Deliver electrical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team
* Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
* Assure the quality of all output to the programme manager so designs are produced in line with standard processes
* Actively contribute to the development of the electrical engineering department so as to be recognised for providing exceptional delivery by clients
Electrical Design Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Rail / Vehicle integration / Approvals / Automotive / Harness
* Degree / HND qualified in either Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Actively working towards a professional registration (CEng/IEng) desireable but not essential
* At least five years experience as an Electrical Design Engineer
* Previous experience working in the rail and/or automotive industry
* A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction
Electrical Design Engineer / Rail / Vehicle integration / Approvals / Automotive / Harness
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now