Our client are now seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join their design team. Working for our client gives you a chance to make your mark on some of the most exciting design projects in the country for a rapidly expanding manufacturing business with a full order book. As Electrical Design Engineer you’ll need an electrical engineering qualification and at least three years’ experience working in industry.
Electrical Design Engineer – Role and Responsibilities
* Deliver electrical design scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team
* Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
* Assure the quality of all output to the programme manager so designs are produced in line with standard processes
* Actively contribute to the development of the electrical engineering department so as to be recognised for providing exceptional delivery by clients
Electrical Design Engineer – Skills and Abilities
* Degree / HND qualified in either Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Actively working towards a professional registration (CEng/IEng) desireable but not essential
* At least five years experience as an Electrical Design Engineer
* A demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction
Electrical Design Engineer, Manufacturing
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now