Manufacturing Futures are currently seeking to appoint a Senior DevOps Engineer who has experience in designing and implementing large scale SaaS solutions. As Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing operational best practices while maintaining agility. Experience with NoSQL, MySQL and SQL Server would be a big advantage and an ability to learn new technologies quickly is essential. This opportunity is rewarding financially and will put you in a self contained software team with a great atmosphere and fantastic progression opportunities.
Senior DevOps Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – SysAdmin / AWS / Linux / Database / AWS / Azure / SaaS
* Liaising with product development teams to support product delivery timelines
* Plan, provide and manage systems infrastructure and application support
* Ensure alignment of development needs and timelines with infrastructure capacity and capabilities
* Systems troubleshooting. Disaster recovery planning
Senior DevOps Engineer – Skills and Abilities – SysAdmin / AWS / Linux / Database / AWS / Azure / SaaS
* Minimum of three years experience of commercial software development
* Of degree calibre with a recognised qualification in IT
* Solid database experience including database tuning, high availability, replication and optimization (experience with NoSQL, MySQL and SQL Server, both standalone and RDS, preferred)
* Solid hands on experience with AWS cloud technologies or Microsoft Azure.
Systems Administrator, DevOps Engineer, AWS, Linux, Database, AWS, Azure, SaaS
This is an excellent role within an exciting and ambitious company, if you meet the above requirements do apply now!Apply now