Futures are looking to appoint a Design Engineer with experience working for a traditional engineering experience and good working knowledge of fabrication. This Design Engineer is a varied role covering sales support, design, small projects and customer management. It is important that you have previous experience working for a traditional engineering business and have fabrication experience. This is a permanent role from day one for a long-standing, well-run, welcoming business with a great atmosphere. Solidworks experience would be an advantage.
Design Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Engineering, Fabrication, Sales Support, Technical Support
* Able to prepare technical quotations and proposals for fabricated products within the required deadlines and quality standards
* You will also talk to customers and provide a high standard of technical support to the sales team in the preparation of quotations and specifications
* Ensure that the sales team are supported by completing and assisting with the preparation of quotations, costings technical specifications and supporting literature
* To work with clients and interpret the requirements from GA drawings and produce in Solidworks new layouts incorporating best fabrication practices.
* Act as an interface between sales and the engineering team and to provide a high standard of technical support
Design Engineer – Skills and Abilities – Engineering, Fabrication, Sales Support, Technical Support
* Have an engineering qualification
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Good knowledge of industrial fabrication methods
* Varied experience covering production, design and sales
Design Engineer, Engineering, Fabrication, Sales Support, Technical Support
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now