A leading organisation is looking for a Compliance Quality Engineer to provide guidance on matters relating to the QMS across all manufacturing sites. Working for a household name with a rich history you will be working for a company that takes enormous pride in its products whilst offering a stable and work friendly environment.
You will be responsible for creating and executing an integrated management system for external and internal audit requirements (ISO9001), ensuring that the QMS policies & procedures are maintained and support all departments in business system improvement activities.
Compliance Quality Engineer – Key responsibilities / Quality / ISO9001 / Audits / QMS
* Lead initiatives that improve product & processes throughout the area of responsibility
* Creation and management of audit schedule
* Ensure that all NCRs raise are closed to agreed timescales
* Ensuring that the QMS policies & procedures are maintained in an orderly & easily retrievable manner
* Analysis of business compliance and identification of future opportunities for improvement
* Working with the site QEs as the point of contact for all QMS improvements
Compliance Quality Engineer – Skills and Abilities – / Quality / ISO9001 / Audits / QMS
* Formally trained internal auditor qualifications in ISO9001
* Experience conducting APQP / PPAP
* Good knowledge of lean and continuous improvement techniques (SPC, Gauge r, Ishikawa, 5S, 5 Whys, Kaizen)
* At least 5 years experience in a quality engineering role
* UK Driving Licence and the willingness to work across multiple sites
If this role appeals please apply now!
Compliance Quality Engineer / Quality Assurance / Quality / ISO9001 / Audits / Root Cause / QMS / Lean / CIApply now