Our client are a leading manufacturer in Huddersfield who seek to appoint a CNC Turner to their engineering team. As a CNC Turner you will be required to manufacture parts from drawings to be supplied to their assembly shop or direct to customers. It is important you have experience of operating CNC lathes, can read engineering drawings, and self inspect your own parts. The company offer a great working environment and market leading benefit package.
CNC Turner – Roles and Responsibilities – Machining, Lathe, Machinery, Precision Engineering
* Operate lathes and CNC machines.
* Self-inspection of parts produced.
* Work to defined schedules.
* Work to planned times.
* Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
* To be aware of and follow all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
CNC Turner – Skills and Attributes – Machining, Lathe, Machinery, Precision Engineering
* Have completed a recognized engineering apprenticeship.
* Conversant with Fanuc / Siemens operating systems.
* Flexibility to work night shift (essential); also willingness to work overtime when required.
* Able to interpret drawings and specifications.
* Attention to quality.
* Able to work well within a team environment and to offer improvement ideas.
* High degree of self-motivation.
* Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas.
CNC Turner, Machining, Lathe, Machinery, Precision Engineering
If this role appeals please do apply now!Apply now