Our client, a leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery for food processing, seek to appoint a CNC Turner to their engineering team. As a CNC Turner you will be required to manufacture parts from drawings to be supplied to their assembly shop or direct to customers.
CNC Turner – Roles and Responsibilities
* Operate manual lathes and CNC machines.
* Self-inspection of parts produced.
* Work to defined schedules.
* Work to planned times.
* Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
* To be aware of and follow all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
CNC Turner – Skills and Attributes
Have completed a recognized engineering apprenticeship.
Fully conversant with Mills using Fanuc / Siemens operating systems.
Flexibility to work night shift (essential); also willingness to work overtime when required.
Able to interpret drawings and specifications.
Attention to quality.
Able to work well within a team environment and to offer improvement ideas.
High degree of self-motivation.
Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas.
If this role appeals please do apply now!Apply now