Our client, a leading manufacturer of machinery with a large machine shop, seek to appoint a CNC Miller to their engineering team. As a CNC Miller you will be required to manufacture parts from drawings to be supplied to their assembly shop or direct to customers. It is important that you have previous experience as a CNC Miller working with a variety of different products.
CNC Miller – Roles and Responsibilities
* Operate manual and CNC Milling machines.
* Self-inspection of parts produced.
* Work to defined schedules.
* Work to planned times.
* Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
* To be aware of and follow all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
CNC Miller – Skills and Attributes
* Have completed a recognized engineering apprenticeship.
* Fully conversant with Mills using Fanuc / Siemens operating systems.
* Able to interpret drawings and specifications.
* Attention to quality.
* Able to work well within a team environment and to offer improvement ideas.
* High degree of self-motivation.
* Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas.
If this role appeals please do apply now!Apply now