Futures seek to appoint a CNC Machinist who will be responsible for planning setting and operating various CNC machines for our client near Halifax. As CNC Machinist you will be working a day shift as standard with overtime available due to high workloads. Some basic programming is required and the ideal candidate will have a good all round knowledge of CNC Turning and Milling.
CNC Machinist, Turner, Miller, Programmer, Setter, Operator
* Apprentice trained or time served CNC machinist using controls
* A good knowledge of machine shop practices
* Experience working with and setting various CNC Machines to tight tolerances
* Producing small batch runs on demand
* Wide ranging experience and a get stuck in attitude
If you have the background and skills required and would like to progress with a modern, forward thinking and expanding company please do apply now!Apply now