Futures seek to appoint a CNC Machinist who will be responsible for planning setting and operating various CNC machines for our client in Sheffield. As CNC Machinist you will be working a day shift from 8.00am to 4.00pm basic with overtime available due to high workloads.
Some basic programming is required and the ideal candidate will have a good all round knowledge of CNC Turning and Milling, ideally also some experience working on a Water Jet cutting machine and a Press Brake.
CNC Machinist, Turner, Miller, Programmer, Setter, Operator
Skills Experience and Responsibilities
* Apprentice trained or time served CNC machinist using (fanuc and siemens) controls
* A good knowledge of machine shop practices
* Experience working with and setting various CNC Machines to tight tolerances
* Producing small batch runs on demand
* Wide ranging experience and a get stuck in attitude
If you have the background and skills required and would like to progress with a modern, forward thinking and expanding company please do apply now!Apply now