We are representing a fantastic FMCG Agency who work with some of the biggest brands in the world such as – Unilever, L’Oreal, Pepsi, Coca Cola, ASOS, Hellofresh, Boohoo and many others in the industry.
Due to rapid expansion the team are looking for three new people to come and join them on their journey. The business has been in 30% growth in the last year and they are looking to grow even further this year. There are big plans so this is a really exciting time to join the business as there are so many projects going on at the moment.
The business supports Consumer brands in the UK and get their products in front of the right audiences. This is done through a number of really creative ways across creative marketing and sampling.
The Role – We are looking for people to work in the Client Services team. With this role you will be responsible for managing relationships with 1-3 retailers and ensure the retailers are engaged to take sample campaigns generated by the sales team.
ASOS, Missguided, PLT, Boohoo, HelloFresh, Uber Eats, Beer 52, Craft Gin Club, Muscle Food, Next plus on boarding new ones all the time!
– Update retailers on their pipeline and secure approvals
– Keep up to date with revenue and fill rate targets
– Deliver quarterly reviews (Video calls)
– Deliver annual end of year review (ideally f2f and with head of role)
– We never want a retailer to leave and we want them to perform their duties efficiently so
that ‘we’ can drive revenue as effectively as possible
– Assist the sales team in converting campaigns
– Assist the sales team in raising job orders with the admin team and finance
– Must come from a commercial background – Sales, Marketing, Buying or Sales supporting role.
– Must have an understanding of the FMCG industry
– Must be organised and proactive
– Have a sociable personality. The business is a very close team and they have a lot of fun while
working so if you are a sociable person naturally you will fit right in.
– You will need to be ambitious, a self starter and be looking to be constantly learning and
FOR THESE ROLE YOU MUST BE COMMUTABLE TO MANCHESTER ONCE A QUARTER TO MEET WITH CLIENTS AND COMMUTABLE TO BATH TO MEET WITH THE TEAM AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH.
The business can offer you tons of progression and development and you will be put on a progression plan to get you promoted to more senior positions within the company.
So, if this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply and we can have a conversation in more detail.Apply now