Manufacturing Futures currently seek to appoint a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join a rapidly growing manufacturing improvements team. The appointed Continuous Improvement Engineer will further enhance the implementation of lean manufacturing, standardisation and improvement of processes. In a period of sustained growth this an excellent time to join a profitable business with a defined career path for the successful Continuous Improvement Engineer.
Continuous Improvement Engineer – Role and Responsibilities – Manufacturing Engineer
– Identify opportunities to improve throughput, manufacturing efficiency and quality performance
– Support manufacturing areas (layout, Kaizen, Kanban, etc) to ensure OEE targets are met
– Implement continuous improvement throughout the business using Lean and SixSigma principles
– Suggest changes to the production process in order to reduce lead times and/or waste from the process.
Continuous Improvement Engineer – Skills and Experience – Manufacturing Engineer
– Lean and/or Six Sigma (Yellow or Green Belt required, Black Belt advantageous) experience of process improvement in a large scale manufacturing environment
– Exposure to Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving Techniques, SMED, 5S, Waste Elimination, OEE, Poka Yoke, Standardisation, Kaizen, PDCA, etc
Continuous Improvement Engineer, Lean, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Process ImprovementApply now