Do you have a successful call centre background but want to progress to a more financially rewarding role?
Call Centre workers required in Leeds. Excellent salary, bonus scheme and benefits package. Earn more than in other call centres whilst working somewhere with a fantastic atmosphere. This is a full time role, Monday Friday (9 -5.30), overtime available during busy period, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities.
Skills needed for this Call Centre Customer Service role:
– A good communicator.
– Have the ability to challenge customers.
– Have persuasion skills
– Able to handle objections
– Able to work as part of a team.
– Friendly, polite and helpful.
– Confident and tactful.
– Bubbly and Energetic personality.
– Reliable and responsible.
What you will receive in this Outbound Call Centre Customer Service role:
– Full training course covering systems and product knowledge
– Structured support and care from your Team leader
– Opportunities to earn bonuses
– Opportunities to grow and develop in an established company
Inbound Call Centre, Call Centre, Outbound, Customer Service, Customer Support, Manufacturing, Engineering
This is a great opportunity to apply and develop your skills in a company with a welcoming culture and a great working atmosphere. If you meet the above requirements, please apply now!