Are you a buyer with a proven background in establishing a successful, cost effective strategic supplier base to ensure a well-stocked manufacturing operation? Do you have the ability to develop and drive supplier performance, supplier value added initiatives, cost and effective delivery? Do you want a challenging and dynamic purchasing role that will test your economic, financial and commercial acumen? If so, this could be the role for you!
Buyer Role and Responsibilities Buyer/ Purchasing / Procurement / Automotive / Textiles / Upholstery / Manufacturing / Engineering
* To develop, maintain and strategically managing supplier relationships
* To lead negotiations, proposals, contracts and agreements
* Drawing up and negotiating agreements with suppliers ensuring compliance with company policies
* Managing stock control to ensure all material is available at all times for the production teams
Buyer Experience Buyer/ Purchasing / Procurement / Automotive / Textiles / Upholstery / Manufacturing / Engineering
* Experience in purchasing/procurement
* Purchasing experience covering economic considerations, required delivery volumes and overall costs
* Good experience of stock control (ERP experience preferred)
* Posses strong business expertise with the ability to identify and mitigate risks
The successful Buyer will be offered an exciting opportunity to develop their career whilst receiving clear career progression. If this role appeals please do apply now!