Our industry leading manufacturing business is around half an hour from Manchester Centre and is looking to appoint a Business Systems Analyst
In the role of Business Analyst, you will work with the team to improve the efficiency of the processes and systems for producing high-quality products and services.
Business Systems Analyst/DevOps/Projects/Manufacturing
– Improve business efficiency as the company grows.
– Analysis of multiple in-house and third-party business systems.
– Gather and document business requirements.
– Assist in the scope and design of processes.
– Engage with stakeholders, bridging the technical and business requirements.
– Project manage changes through to completion.
Your Skills & Experience
– A hardworking, experienced Business Systems Analyst with previous business analysis experience within a manufacturing environment
– Systems analysis experience
– Demonstrable experience of gathering and documenting business requirements
– Proven experience of process mapping and ability to clearly document as-is and to-be processes
– Strong communications skills, stakeholder engagement skills and influencing
– Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills
– Exhibit a flexible, can-do attitude to problem solving using own initiative
Be reliable and motivated
Your Package & Perks
– Highly-competitive and negotiable, depending on suitability and experience
– Workplace Pension Scheme, with a 3% contribution from us
– Paid breaks, lounge style canteens and games tables, with free fruit and hot premium drinks (subject to COVID restrictions)
– 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, for great work-life balance, with the opportunity to earn extra days holiday
– Private Healthcare Scheme available for you (as benefit in kind), and the option to add family members
– Educational Sponsorship, Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
– Informal dress code, free onsite modern gym, free secure parking, staff car workshop and an active social calendar
If you tick the boxes then please Apply Now!Apply now