Do you live near Horsforth, have good academic grades, and want to work for a caring employer with a great culture who offer fantastic training and quick salary progression? Our client in Horsforth, North Leeds, are seeking to appoint a Business Administration Apprentice. You will be working in a place where people are inspired to be the best they can be, where they know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of the Company’s long-term success.
Are you a recent school or college leaver wondering what to do to build a career? If you relish solving problems, working with data, being a multi-tasker as part of great teams, and you have a friendly, helpful mindset to assist senior colleagues whilst learning from them, then developing your career for the future within Business Administration could be the right next step for you. There’ll be mundane tasks to start with as you ease into the role but the career path is there to progress into a great position. The 2021 apprenticeship programme is open and waiting for your application!
Always wanting to develop new talent into the business and to give those new employees the scope to accelerate their learning and identify undoubtable potential, the administration apprenticeship programme allows you to do just that. You’ll be learning on the job working with experts in each department. If you have not decided what area of a business you are interested in this is the perfect opportunity to have a programme that supports working in all of the different departments (finance, sales, operations, management, marketing, support services) to set yourself up for a rewarding career.
Business Administration Apprentice – what to expect:
* 18 months training consisting of rotations within multiple departments alongside on site assessments and coursework from our training provider
* Recognised national qualifications after completion of Apprenticeship programme
* 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance and healthcare
* £competitive starting salary with regular salary reviews
* Excellent non-financial benefits including regular (and fully expensed) team bonding and social activities
* Exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprentice – What we expect of you:
* Eligible to live and work in the UK
* Excellent standard of academic qualification
* Friendly, helpful, team player
* A desire to be hands on, and to learn from those around you by doing
* Great communicator
If you have the drive, enthusiasm and passion apply today and we will do the rest!Apply now