We are working with an automotive business that is looking to appoint Automotive Technicians for a Monday to Friday days role. As Automotive Technician you must have excellent knowledge of vehicles, mechanically and ideally electrically, and be comfortable installing, fitting, servicing and repairing in an automotive environment. It is important that you have experience working as an Automotive Technician. On offer is the opportunity to work for an industry leading company who offer further progression and training for the appointed Automotive Technicians.
Automotive Technician – Role and Responsibilities – HGV / Fitter / Vehicle Technician / Mechanical / Electrical
– Overhaul of vehicles including retrofitting
– Inspection and testing of automotive equipment
– Installation and modification of automotive equipment
– Carrying out instructions and procedures
Automotive Technician – Skills and Abilities – HGV / Fitter / Vehicle Technician / Mechanical / Electrical
– Relevant experience as an Automotive Technician
– Mechanical Engineering qualification
– Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
– Problem solving skills
If you are interested and want to progress with a growing company with fantastic opportunities then please do apply now!
Automotive Technician, HGV / Fitter / Vehicle Technician / MechanicalApply now