After securing multiple long term contacts our client, a food manufacturer based to the East of Manchester, are looking to appoint an Assistant Technical Manager. It is important that you have previous food manufacturing experience covering both technical and quality. As Assistant Technical Manager you will work closely with the newly appointed Technical Manager in developing and communicating a quality focused culture. You will ensure that all staff understand the importance of food safety and quality systems and their individual contribution to the company’s continued technical excellence.
Assistant Technical Manager – Key Responsibilities – Quality Supervisor, Food, Retail, Wholesale, Distribution
* Take responsibility for quality systems and drive them forwards
* Liaise regularly with their retail customers
* Highlight any opportunities for improvement in systems and recommend corrective actions
* Control the quality of raw materials and finished goods
* Maintain appropriate sample recall systems and make checks as necessary.
* Investigate and report on quality related non-conformance. Provide QC reports/reviews.
Assistant Technical Manager – Required Skills – Quality Manager, Food, Retail, Wholesale, Distribution
* Experience gained in a Technical and/or Quality role
* A confident and logical approach along with excellent communication and influencing skills
* Experience gained in a food manufacturing site
* HACCP qualifications and knowledge of BRC
Assistant Technical Manager, Quality Supervisor, Food, Retail, Wholesale, Distribution
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now