Do you want to work for a highly successful company? This company are a market leader in their field and we have an exciting opportunity as Assistant Quality Manager due to their continued growth and expansion!
The successful Assistant Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance to the company quality management systems and effective coordination and leadership of the quality and production teams. You must have previous experience working for a food related manufacturing or distribution business but this experience doesn’t need to be in a quality management role. This is the ideal step up opportunity for an existing quality inspector.
Assistant Quality Manager – Role and Responsibilities – Quality Supervisor / Quality Inspector / HACCP / Audits / BRC / Food
* Management and organisation of a growing quality team
* Mentoring and overseeing the development of your team in relation to KPIs
* Reviewing requirements of customers and processing product complaints
* To update SOPs and Work instructions within the Quality manual, implementing these within the team
* Have a clear understanding of HACCP in the work place and be an active member of the HACCP team
* Create and issue Non-conformances to the relevant department, working with them to help find solution and resolve any issues
Assistant Quality Manager – Skills and Abilities – Quality Supervisor / Quality Inspector / HACCP / Audits / BRC / Food
* A clear understanding of the current version of BRC food safety and Storage and Distribution
* Experience in FMCG manufacturing
* Understanding of the processes for ensuring regulatory compliance in a food grade manufacturing and distribution company
* The ability to manage and motivate a small team
Assistant Quality Manager, Quality Supervisor, Quality Inspector, HACCP, Audits, BRC / Food
If this job is for you please do apply today!Apply now