Our client, a manufacturing business, seek to appoint a number of Assembly Fitters to their mechanical fitting teams.
The appointed Assembly Fitter will be building and stripping rotational equipment, but experience stripping and inspecting machines returned to site for repair would be beneficial too. You will select parts, follow engineering drawings and work instructions to assemble the machinery, ready for the next stage. You will receive an excellent salary for a day shift role in a positive atmosphere working for a large manufacturing business with excellent prospects.
Previous experience of special purpose rotational machinery would be advantageous.
Assembly Fitter – Role and Responsibilities – Workshop Engineer / Mechanical Engineering / Service / Machine Building
* Mechanical fitting according to engineering drawings and build instructions
* Report writing on faults as appropriate after analysing for root cause of failure after testing
* Responsible for the general cleanliness and care of personal workbench area and that of the main workshop
Assembly Fitter – Skills and Abilities – Workshop Engineer / Mechanical Engineering / Service / Machine Building
* Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
* Prior experience of building gearbox’s
* Able to carry out fault finding
* Previous experience of new build machinery assembly
Assembly Fitter, Workshop Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Machinery
If this role could appeal please do apply now!Apply now