Our client, an international engineering business, seek to appoint an Applications Engineer for their Leeds office. There will be some travel but in the main this is an office based position to engineer new contracts and support the worldwide Sales team with technical advice.
You will also provide after sales support to customers on wiring diagrams, hydraulic schematics and fault diagnosis if problems appear. This role would suit a Design Engineer or Mechanical Engineer looking for a new opportunity as much as an existing Applications Engineer.
Applications Engineer – Role and Responsibilities
– Create GA drawings, wiring/hydraulic schematics and BOMs
– Review customer specifications and handle customer / sub-contractor / supplier queries
– Assist Sales with quoting
Applications Engineer – Candidate Profile
– HNC/HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
– Experienced with 3D CAD AutoCAD and Solid Edge
– High attention to detail with a methodical approach to fault finding
– Good Communication Skills with customers and suppliers
If the role appeals to you please do apply now!
Applications Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, AutoCAD, SolidEdge, GA Drawings, BOMs, Applications Engineer, Mechanical EngineerApply now