Our client, a manufacturing business based conveniently in Bradford, seek to appoint an Accounts Assistant. You will be responsible for production planning and managing the administrative tasks required to ensure clients get the best possible service. Additionally you will assist the Account Manager in additional tasks as required to develop and improve client relationships. You will play an important role in the business, part of a small and friendly team helping deliver exceptional customer service to an allocated portfolio of clients. On offer is the opportunity to work with a well-regarded business that supports staff growth and development!
Accounts Assistant – Role and Responsibilities – SAGE / SAP / Excel / Customer Service
* To be a main point of contact for the customer from point of enquiry through to invoice
* Arranging deliveries with the customer & liaising with the warehouse, transport companies, as well as other departments and external suppliers
* Ensuring all components are available to meet production requirements and working with customer forecasts to schedule required works
* Maintaining client records & internal datasheets
* Handling customer requests and responding to any customer telephone queries
Accounts Assistant – Skills and Abilities – SAGE / SAP / Excel / Customer Service
* Educated to GCSE A-C grade standard
* Prior experience in a customer service focused role
* Proficient in Microsoft office packages, especially Excel
* A polite and professional telephone manner
* Great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
* Proficient understanding of SAP and SAGE would be an advantage
Accounts Assistant, Sales Coordinator, SAGE, SAP, Excel, Customer Service
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!